Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hitting the Streets of London

Wyona here:

I made it to London even though I was caught up in the volcano.

I went with 7 others this morning to get tickets for Sister Act. I was heading the group and walking fast, about a block ahead of them but some crack in the sidewalk popped up and tripped me.

I fell SLAT!! on the sidewalk on Oxford Street.

Three handsome men stopped to pick me up and enquire about me.

Then the early stragglers in my group saw some comotion ahead -- me on the ground and these lovely men giving me a helping hand.

Glen and Connor were a few seconds behind my 3 men friends.

My feet just do not move as fast as I want them to.

I just have one wrist, two knees and one cheekbone and eye that are coloring at the present time.

Wyona

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.