Monday, September 20, 2010

David's dentist and toys-r-us visits

From David Doral:

Today I went to see my dentist in Peachland by Kelowna. I sat in the dentist chair all by myself for the first time. I was very brave. I got my second filling. It didn't hurt. Because I was so brave I got double presents from the dentist: bubbles, a bouncy ball, a dental bib, my own floss, and "Mr Thirsty" (the non-reusable tube top of the devise that sucks water from your mouth during dental procedures).

On the way home we stopped at Toys-r-us. I got to choose one small lego set. I got Star WarsRebel Trooper Battle Back. My favorite Star Wars character is R2D2. My next favorite it C-3P0. I like Chewbacca too. What is your favorite?

Bye. May the force be with you.

3 comments:

  1. Hello David,

    This is a note from your friend Tiger. I have been to the dentist as well. The only thing that hurt was when I paid the bill. I did not get a visit to Toys-R-Us. How do you get your parents to do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is from Thomas the Tank Engine. What are you doing buying Star Wars Lego? What about Thomas Dublo? Are you done with trains already? I will just have to wait for the younger kids to buy me and my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Barbie. Don't buy me. I make little girls feel bad about their bodies. My feet will not lay flat and so I have to walk on my tippy-toes all day long, showing children how to ruin their feet at a young age. Everything I own is pink, like someone threw-up Pepto-bismol on my belongings. Ick! Ken is cute, but he is not very interesting. Well, I am off to brush my hair because I am such a busy, plastic doll. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.