Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The London Load Has Arrived


Here is the final move for Wyona and Greg (hopefully). Bates siblings, you will not believe how small the moving truck was. It was so tiny. It only took the movers a couple of hours to unload, and now they are unpacking boxes. I think they may even be done in one day (not Wyona and Greg, I mean the movers). So far only the glass on one picture frame is broken, and only 2 small tables that belonged to the government were packed by accident. I haven't seen any garbage pails with garbage in them. What a smooth move, literally. I guess after moving for 37 years, you would hope that the government movers would get it right by the end. Now I am trying to decided how much will fit in my mini-van to go home. Maybe I will take the large red van home...

1 comment:

  1. That is one packed house! All the more fun for the grandkids it seems. Enjoy the packing. Remember, my dishes are fragile. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.