Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Boxing Day Special

... if one is good, two are better ...
Matiram was at the electronics store at 6 a.m., waiting for a Boxing Day deal.  I was out walking the mall at the same time, enjoying the two line-ups of early morning shoppers.

When Mati was done he had two cameras -- a large one and then a pocket sized one -- just the size I have been looking for.

So I  have a small camera now, a Canon SX220, just the right size for slipping into my pocket when I go on day trips.

I love my big camera.

Carrying it all day is too much work for just a few shots.  Now I have a new manual to read while a enjoy the winter days in London.

I noticed a pink blossom on today's walk -- one that blooms right of the branch of a tree.  I have no name for the flower and no picture, since reading my manual is my job for tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Glad he purchased his camera. Now the excitement begins as he learns how to use both and when one is more practical than the other. The fun of pictures!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.