Monday, August 26, 2024

Simple, quick, filling, delicious low cost meal ideas

This summer I watched nieces, nephews, and other siblings making their own meals.

I love eggs sunny side up on toast. I am hoping for simple meal suggestions from loved ones. Things that can be prepared quickly, cost little, and have a short clean up time.

How do you prefer your eggs?


What is your favorite sandwich?



Have you ever made Overnight Myself or Chia Breakfast Pudding?


Looking forward to hearing your suggestions.




3 comments:

  1. good question. my favourites are the meals that others prepare for me! In terms of easy clean up and general happiness, I really loved toasted tomato sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one. I will post a photo when I make that next

      Delete
  2. I love to buy Fontaine Sante brand Taboule (https://www.fontainesante.com/en/products/taboule-parsley-salad). It is very lemony and garlicy. Then I mix half a container with either a couple of cups of shredded lettuce, or with a a couple of cups of diced tomatoe and cucumber (peppers could work too). Don't forget to have toothpick on hand to pick the parsley out of your front teeth if you are eating it at work.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.