Monday, January 19, 2015

Mid-Winter Ice Cream

It is never too cold for ice cream. 

Naomi and Rhiannon had the day off school.  So they went on a daddy-daughter date to see "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, Rotten, No Good Day" movie.  After, Leo took them to a Cold Stone Creamery.  You order hard ice cream and any toppings you want and they mix it by hand in front of you then put it in a cone.



When I asked Rhiannon what toppings she picked she said, "sprinkles, cookie dough, oreo cookies, and some other stuff I forget.  But I am sure I had more."

Talk about heaven.

1 comment:

  1. The perfect way to eat ice-cream. With a winter coat and a toque. I want to go have one now.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.