Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Lemon Squares

Lemon Squares      Bake @ 350 degrees (15-20 min.)

1 package      golden cake mix
1/4 c.             butter
1/8 c.             water
1 lrg.              egg
1 c.                 coconut

Mix together and put in a 9"x13" cake pan.
Put veg. oil on the palm of your hand and press down.
Bake @ 350 degrees (15-20 min.)
Cool it in pan.

1 lemon Pie Filling (cooked kind)
Mix it up and pour on top of the bottom layer of Squares.
Whipping Cream for the 3rd layer of the squares.

1 comment:

  1. Lemon is my second favourite flavour, chocolate being my first. This recipe is pretty fantastic. I can already feel the lemon centre jiggling in my hand. And I wonder if I will have to wipe the whipped cream off of my face.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.