Friday, February 26, 2021

Designer Eggs


 Moiya told me that she couldn't help herself. 

She had to make a crazy breakfast for Dave.

Rather than explain it to me, she said she would send a picutre.

Wyona, on seeing the egg owl,  wanted to know where Moiya got the equipment to create such a masterpiece, and wondered if it came with instructions and a recipe.

I couldn't stop myself.  I just had to look up the recipe which said that this mold will shape two eggs into egg art.

Moiya's grandchildren are going to be so lucky when they finally come to visit.

Here's to designer eggs for breakfast, Dave!  When I went out to check the price, the picture also showed the owl sitting on a strip of nicely browned bacon as a piece of wood and a piece of parsley on the end of the bacon.

Eat up.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.