Saturday, September 30, 2023

2016, Long Time Ago

 I value my photos maybe above all else.  But one thing that the google-photos doesn't do is show me enough of those old moments.

I was searching the photos to compare my new purchased battery against the one that is currently in the car.  It needs a new battery I'd suspect.  In searching for 'battery' it gave me a photo of betty pulling things out of grandpa dorals desk.

But I thought, lets look around 2016 a little bit.  I haven't been there in a while.  Here is what was happening in February of 2016.

Michael and alice learned about how deep the washing machine was.  I still expected that they should help.



Michael and Alice were watching something frightening upstairs in the living room.  I think that it was the land before time.  I'm pretty certain.  They were terrified.


Alice got her photo with a deer head.



Pancakes was probably just becoming a new tradition.


Miranda was changing my alternator.  It is installed from underneath.



Betty was very small.  She was also easy to get giggling with kisses and tickles.  She was a ton of fun at 5 months old.


Michael and Alice here watching winnie the pooh and sitting on their 'cow' chairs so that they could bounce around when they needed to.


Alice being taken to a play place, and miranda doing work, and alice wanting to do work as well across from mom.


All three kids needing to touch and push and cuddle and snuggle.


A cute little photo of alice with a nice toque on .


Michael and Alice exploring how to watch tv with a different persepctive.  They held those posses 30 seconds at a time.  Then back into it again after they fell.



360 photos of artas renovation.  This was the year when the 2427 basement had a full reconstruction.  Big changes.




And a video of michael shooting bow and arrow at 5 years old.  I guess we were doing that a long time ago!





1 comment:

  1. thanks for all these great posts this week! I should try to finish preparing for class tomorrow rather than spend my time swiming in these beautiful words and images, but... there you go!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.