Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Healing broth



Miranda took that broth that I started in the crock pot this morning and she turned it into a stew with bites of meat and potatoes and celery and Guinness for dinner.  A cheese bread on the side.

I'm so tired these days. I've been taking vyvanse for almost a year now and today I forgot. Maybe I forgot for two days. The fog and the lack of frontal lobe planning is so incredibly frustrating. I cannot abide the lack of contextual planning that is available while on ADHD medication. How I got to this point in my life with no Vyvanse is a miracle. 

What a treat to have a partner that takes where you leave things and takes it further. 

I'm expecting a significantly more adult child in Michael because he's in grade seven these days. He decided on clarinet for band class. He came Tuesday night saying that he'd failed a test in band and needed to practice tonight to pass the test tomorrow. It sent me into school trauma. "quick... let's study".


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.