Sunday, June 9, 2024

The tooth fairy cometh....

Background:

Since very early on, we decided to get the kids to tape the teeth to a piece of paper, or write a letter and put the tooth in an envelope before putting it beneath their pillows.  It was a method of keeping children busy as well as trying to keep teeth easier to slip out from under pillows.  


 While the kids were away saturday night, I decided to do deep cleaning.  I ended up cleaning up the pile of childrens teeth that are stuck in a corner.

I organized the piles as best I could, separating by child.  I then sent the ziplok bags home with grandma joan so that she could take a look.  






































2 comments:

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.