Monday, February 21, 2022

Rings on Fingers -- A Montreal Adventure

 A few weeks back, Axel and I had the chance to go to Montreal for an overnight trip to visit Cathy and her family.  Over the past 20 years, I've done this many times a year.  But with our temporary two year move to Alberta, those trips were put on hold -- a two hour drive from Gatineau to Montreal turned into a four day drive from Alberta to Quebec.

Anyway, though I love the City of Montreal, and love to explore it, I just wanted to be with my sister.  I was happy to stay home and just visit.  But Cathy had an adventure planned, so we popped out for a quick trip down to Sherbrooke so Cathy could buy me a surprise. I was so very, very excited when she showed me what it was.  You know you are getting old when getting a balm to reduce cracking on your heals makes you squeal with joy.

We also decided to pop into a bead and jewlery store.  Cathy had a necklace she needed the clasp repaired on, and she wanted to show me this shop that she knew Arta had spent time exploring.

At the front desk, there was a tray of rings and Cathy and i couldn'e help but try them on, thinking of Arta, and of course we both found at least one that we loved enough to buy.  

Can you guess whose rings and fingers are whose?







6 comments:

  1. Love your new rings and I am glad you had a joyful visit with each other. Arta would be oogling over our choices. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tonia. We were thinking of Wyona too because the store sold beautiful necklaces made from stones. Wyona's necklaces would have been the nicest in the shop if she sold there.

      Delete
  2. Rings on her fingers and bells on her toes. And she shall have music where ever she goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, but mini versions of his hands. I haven't come across many people in my life with hands as big as his.

      Delete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.