Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Getting Ready for Fall Adventures



Hello,

Marcia is over at Chisholm teaching me how to download my pictures and then blog using my pictures.

Get ready for The Fall Adventure of Wyona and Greg as we use our new camera, computer and retired brains travelling in Europe.

Wyona... not finished, just learning how to move my load photos...

So I loaded Glen on The Rock. I loaded it but it didn't make it to the blog. Already, one lost picture.


That's it.

Moving on.

Wyona

3 comments:

  1. I lost a picture, split a word and forgot to name it. That's great! Room for improvement. I hate to do everything right the first time. Wyona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find your pictures, I could put a word back together and I am good at giving names.

    You have no room for improvement now.

    Arta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Wyona. We shall become better writers here!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.