Tuesday, June 21, 2011

When the cat is away....

... the mouse will play! Which is just another way of saying that Steve and I always disagree about the kids and their hair: I say 'leave it', he says 'cut it'. I usually win. or rather, I win until I make the mistake of booking a flight somewhere. The moment I am out of town, Steve corrals the kids into the barber shop. So... I returned home from London to find that the little sheep had been shorn. Well... I will admit that the cut it pretty snazzy. And duncan will admit that it is MUCH easier to take care of this than the longer curly version! ... I will miss those early morning battles with me trying to comb through the curly locks with Duncan shrieking that I was ripping the brains out of his head. ahh.... sweet brains....[said in a Zombie voice)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.