Friday, June 17, 2011

Where is everybody?

It's been like a week since the last update. Where is everybody? Here's my update: I feed a baby 4 hours during the daytime and listen to CBC radio. Somewhere in there I run an errand and watch a movie. Sometimes I fit in a blizzard. Because I'm feeding a baby I get to eat 500 extra calories. Unfortunately, a medium blizzard has 800 calories, so I've decided to commit to small Blizzards.

In all these movies I watch, I have one particular recommendation: The Extra Man with Kevin Kline. It's funny, quirky, and my favourite part is the way Kevin Kline's character exercises. He puts on music (classical, if I recall) and moves whichever part of him he feels is rotting. This makes for a very arhythmical, odd-looking dance, as if he's trying to get ants out of his pants. I have purchased the book because the movie was very funny. I don't think you'd regret getting your hands on a copy of either the book or the movie. Although be warned, there is some cross-dressing and dishonesty: rinse and repeat.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lurene! I responded to your post. I think a Russian cruise is causing the lack of writing from the highest contributors. Hugs from moi!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.