Friday, April 14, 2017

Morning walk

I decided to walk 15 minutes away from my home and back this morning.

I usually walk West towards the Lake but today I chose East towards the TCH.

The forest on my left smelled so green and fresh. I wished I could post a "scratch and sniff" sticker of it. About 15 minutes away I spotted this creek flowing under 20th Ave NE. I hadn't noticed it before.

On my way back, I thought I could smell strawberries, but it isn't the season. Then I passed a field with a huge pile of dirt. The smell turned to fresh manure. Not the smell I wanted to share with you.

I decided to capture Mt Ida with its coat of snow. It won't be white by the time the Salmon Arm Roots n Blues festival begins. Have you bought your ticket yet?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pictures of the walk. I am so longing for the smells of Spring and will be out there soon to take this walk with you.

    It is about the right length for me.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.