Sunday, June 19, 2022

A year and a day.




To break the silence.  Maybe it's not a challenge to speak after the day, but I might as well do a collage story. 



A carburator.  Michael and I sat down and tried to fix the lawn mower.  It surges now and I am illogicality attached to that 15 year old mower.  I tried to take it apart and fix it a week ago.  No joy.  I did it again to teach Michael something/anything in the process.  We got it working this time.  I think we now know something on how to keep it another 15 years.



Betty said what is brunch, can we do brunch.  We ended up at Kilkenny's in Brentwood.  A good dining experience but a disappointing waitress.


A quick visit from rebeky.  It was a joy to steal ten minutes and go out of bounds on the routines. 


I love taking photos of the photographer.  I think it's catching people trying their hardest.  The face does beautiful things when you are fully engaged in a task .


A. Type of squash that I don't care for. I tried spaghetti, acorn, but this thing is too sweet.  I'm looking for savory meals with my squashes.  Less sugar please. 

ants on this flower. It's a flower right?



A deer in from of the office munching on fresh doors shoots.  I videos d it but I'm not going to put videos up here. 


A cake dropped that was too be a seven years old s cake.


A mom working after kids sleep to create a morning birthday surprise. 


Neighbor Dave sold his house.  I think he got fleeced by a realtor.  He sold for lower than any house listed currently in the neighborhood. He'll be fine but it does seem a bit predatory on old people. 


Three little kids crafting before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.