Sunday, June 19, 2022

Building

 One more thing to say.  Rebecca and I were talking about what to do when you see someone's work, know you can do better, there is better out there... And their stuff is kind of.. well... Shit.

I'll use the"building people up" analogy.  I know that we are amazing, and know better than others almost all of the time.  But I've experienced holding my tongue a few times.  It seems to work better.  I break people less. 

I'll give Doral the gold metal for this, I've seen him sit beside another, let them mistake over and over, and with patience and quiet, allow the child to get there on their own with him as  a support person. 

I'll try to be a little more like Doral.  Or said differently... I'm going to steal Doral's good idea!!!  Hehehe. 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.