Thursday, October 5, 2023

Just aweful

 It's been a horrible day. Miranda volunteered to parent for the branton trip to the zoo. But this evening her and Alice got into it over Alice not wanting to go to volleyball tonight. 

I came home to every single person in the house as pissy as possible.  Fight fight fight. But I made everyone help with dinner and then eat together. The whole start of the meal I kept talking about how mad I had been all day. Then everyone seemed to start getting better


I've instituted no electronic readers for bedtime reading for a while. It's magical right now. Everyone seems so much calmer and kinder. 

Betty reading the lion the witch and the wardrobe. 


Alice looking up words in the dictionary. 


It's going to end wonderfully tonight. From storming to calm waters. 


Gnight. 

1 comment:

  1. Love side-by-side reading. Lucky Alice gets to have Dash on her lap. Some of my favourite Lake memories are reading in the "quiet cabin" on a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.