Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Invitations To Join The Family Blog - Update

Here is a list of invitations that have been sent out, to join the family blog, but the invitations have not been accepted. I'm thinking that this is due to invitations being sent to old email addresses. If you can leave a comment on this blog-post, updating me on the correct email addresses, (or email me at doral_johnson@shaw.ca) I will send out new invitations. There are several people who I have missed as well, for which I sincerely apologize! At a minimum, I am missing Dan, Adam, Jeremy, David, Connor, Zoe, Greg.... Please add their email addresses, and any others who I have missed, to your comments, so I can send them an invitation.

- Doral

matthew.wood
stacey.wood
charisebates
julie.mccue7
bwjohnbc
ktjohnn
jcampsbc
eric.jarvis
l_brooks
lhicks
trentbates
artt
ih8griff
tim_oldham
cheriteague
curtissarahwood
bxrnewb
bonnie.johnson2

Edit: I have now sent emails to Adam, Jeremy and Greg. Also sent invitations to Dan and Marina, and Zoe.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    I think I have everyone there but Tim.

    AJ

    matthew.wood - matthew.wood@uleth.ca
    stacey.wood -- stacey.wood@uleth.ca
    charisebates -- charisebates@gmail.com
    julie.mccue7 -- juli.mccue7@gmail.com
    bwjohnbc -- bwjohnbc@gmail.com,
    ktjohnn -- ktjohnn@hotmail.com,
    jcampsbc -- jcampsbc@gmail.com,
    eric.jarvis -- eric.jarvis1@mcgill.ca,
    l_brooks -- l_brooks@sympatico.ca
    lhicks -- LHicks@tonko.com,
    trentbates --- trentbates@gmail.com
    artt -- artt@shaw.ca
    David Lorne -- ih8griff@hotmail.com
    tim_oldham
    cheriteague - cheriteague@shaw.ca
    curtissarahwood -- curtissarahwood@yahoo.ca
    Connor -- bxrnewb@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some more ...

    Adam -- koombas@hotmail.com
    Jeremey -- jpill101@mymrc.ca
    Greg - Greg.Bates@international.gc.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I should have explained, I omitted the "domains" of the email addresses, just in case someone unuathorized gets access to the blog, that way no one will be at risk of being spammed.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.