Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh, Christmas Tree


Anita and the kids spent time on the weekend putting up the Christmas tree.

I got the job of putting the Angel at the top, and placing a few ornaments up in the higher branches, while the kids put the ornaments down low.

Anita did most of the hard work, stringing the lights and setting the branches, but at least she had some musical accompaniment, with one of her Christmas CD's playing in the background.

After putting up the tree on friday night, Meighan ran into our room saturday morning, reporting that Santa had not put any presents under the tree.

We had to explain that Christmas is still 18 days away! It's so exciting to be a kid, waiting for Christmas Day!

- Doral

3 comments:

  1. Tree looks great ! Reminds me of a certain resource hex...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have a brick on the front step. I will trade, that or the tree in the picture, for some ore...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello 4clubs,

    I did not know who you were, but somehow I imagined that you were connected to cheesecake. When I asked her if she knew who 4clubs was, she said, you mean 5clubs, for I do know someone who was once a novice, who picked up his bridge hand and bid 5 clubs for he only had 2 loosing tricks in his hand.

    If I had taken a moniker that had to do with bridge, I would have called myself "pass", even if I have 14 to 16 points in my hand, I try to think of a way to pass. I am deathly afraid of having to play my hands of bridge. I like to be the dummy.

    AJ

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.