Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Whose Blog Is This Anyway?

One of the comments that was made at the St. Nicholas party was how much people were enjoying my Larch Haven blog.

Actually, this isn't my blog, this is OUR blog.

Trent had suggested some time ago that we set up a family website. I think that is a great idea. In the interim, this blog is a great way to keep everyone up-to-date on what is going on in our lives. We can, at some future date, bring this blog over to a family website, if and when we get it up and going.

Everyone who joins this blog is given full administrator access. That means you can post blog entries and comment on other people's blog entries. So feel free to make this your blog!

- Doral

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I noticed that today CBS cancelled their 54 year old "As the World Turns" soap. So now -- nothing left for me to do with my afternoons than write on the blog. My blog.

    Arta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went looking today for your first blog post. Was it this? This cheeky comment? I am still fighting you being gone, but with less effort. I moved your blue recliner chair out of my bedroom. No tears, just love and gratitude. xo

      Delete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.