Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kelvin's Family Comes to Visit at Carewest

When I was convalesing from my fall, my brothers and sisters came to visit me. There were six of the eight siblings. On the back row, Bev, Grant, me and Nadine. On the front row, Molly and Sharon. We were in the main dining hall of the centre.

We had the room to ourselves, as the patients had returned to their rooms from their lunch. We told stories about our mother and father. Some of what we read was from a typed copy we had made long ago of my mother's story of her courtship and marriage to father.

That took up most of the afternoon.

In the other picture are the whole group who visited me that day: on the back row, Grant, Doral, Bev, Kelvin and Anita. On the front row, Boyce, Molly, Dalton Annica, Nadine and Sharon.

I am greatful to Doral and Trent for organizing the blog. Trent is the one who gave Doral the idea that blogging together would be fun and Trent was right.

Doral keeps reminding me that he hasn't seen my first blog yet. So, here it is.

Kelvin

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.