Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nathan and his Football Award

Received from Teague and Cheri
December 23, 2009

Are you sitting down? Don't say I didn't warn you.

Nathan won the award for top grade seven on his football team. Here's a picture. I know, unrecognizable.

I have been approved for Professional Development in Austin July 25-28. Hope you haven't changed your mind, Trent. In my application, I am flying. I am thinking of modifying that to driving so the whole family can come. We'd stop at Yellowstone and Boulder Colorado on the way, make a couple weeks of it. Can you set us up in your sweet guest suite, Trent?

Andrew is potty trained.

We have 3 paper routes. So we're spending CEve and Cday in Cardston, but that's it. Nathan is saving for a laptop. Alicia doesn't know what she's saving for. Chelsea is buying stuff. She doesn't get up very often, so it's not that much stuff. I did a unit on child labour in my social studies class. It truly is the future of our economy.

Mom and dad were ahead of their time.

We did a spy party for Chelsea's birthday. None of her friends screamed when they found plastic bugs on the treasure in the dark basement. They just tossed them into the hall.

We made a gingerbread castle.

Will post the pictures soon.

Glad to hear the plans for Alicia's London trip are proceeding.

Nathan is becoming interested, which is to be expected.

2 more days.

Teague and Cheri

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nathan,
    You may not grow taller than your Aunt Tonia. She is 5'10'' or 175 centimeters tall. For every inch taller that you may grow, you owe me $10. (Perhaps I should make that $100 per inch.) Congrats on your award! What sport is next?

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.