Monday, April 11, 2011

A Cheesecake Photo-Op

"I have a perfect coach."
Mati and I have been thinking about cheesecake recipes.

He has been making them.

I am only his coach.

Each practise gets a little better, though we didn't get in on the first tasting.

That cake went straight to his workplace for a party.

Now he made a second one for us, using all of the right methods: the cream cheese was soft and not overbeaten, the top of the cake was finished with a ganache and the cake was cooled before we cut into it. Add to that, the batter was flavoured with Wyona' special spice: Kaluha.

"I have a perfect student."
Can life be better than that?

All I had to do was provide the cheesecake spring form pan.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was still in town. I thought Mati moved away but here is still here. Good. I shall have to come by and see him the next time I am in town. Eat a piece for me!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.