Thursday, February 2, 2012

Not much land here

Moiya, Wyona and I hung out on the balcony for a long time, amazed at how people can build houses right up the side of a mountain, with no green space to play in and no land between the homes.

Again I was reminded that it is possible to pack people into close spaces, something that we rarely do in Calgary.

The warm winds of the Sahara keep this climate moderated, a good reason to be here, since we were hearing about 30 below weather at home.
71

I didn't know how to use my camera to capture the rainblow that shifted in and out of our view.

First the strips of colour went from hill to hill, then from the hill to the water, and then Moiya was called out to me, "Look, a double rainbow" and it ends at the ships bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.