Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Wine Gum Happy Face

Maynard Wine Gums
I am packing, leaving for Canada. 

A big "oh boy" to the last day here -- wanting to do all of the last minute things. 

Why didn't Rebecca and I get to see Chicago?  What happened to that plan?

And about that paper I was going to type while she talked. Why did that pass us by?

How about the British Museum, that sacred place that houses the treasures stolen from the colonies?  I wanted to lay my eyes on more of the artifacts there ... just one more time. 

The only thing we really got done was build this wine gum face out of the candies that we couldn't consume while we commiserated about not being able to go, go, go for 24/7. 

I got to see little purple crocuses peeking out of the grass, and the green stalks  of the daffodils that will flower next week, just now reaching out of the earth. 

Goodbye, lovely London.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.