Friday, February 21, 2014

Bon Voyage

In a telephone call, Mary just reminded me about the trip we took together, a cruise in the Mediterranean.

"I can't believe we went to Croatia," she said.

"I will always remember the tour we took in the port city," I said.

"Me, too."

And then we began to toss back and forth every line we could remember from the tour guide.

"I think we were the only people listening to him, and here we are, years later still able to tell every word."

This same thing is going to happen to me again.  I am going with Wyona and Greg on a trip to Buenos Aires and from there we are circling South America, down to the Cape and back up through the Panama to Miami.  I am looking forward to interesting tour guides.

Arta

2 comments:

  1. I just can hardly believe you are in South America! Julie and Marla were oohing and aahing at the thought. Last night we went to the Crazy Creek hotubs. We were in a warm pool in a beautiful setting, nevertheless, wishing we were with you in Buenos Aires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are thinking about our friends and families. Greg noted that the temperature is -28 in Calgary when he was looking at the news.

    It was 28 above at the market today. We wore our sun hats and I was covered with sunscreen. Hard to believe we are separate by 56 degrees of temperature.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.