Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Made In Canada

I was out on the town with Kelve today.  I saw two images that made me wish I had my camera. One was a tray of fresh vegetables and fruit on the Costco shelves. The tray was labelled “Made in Canada with Imported Products”.  Well, I guess, because none of the products on the tray would be growing right now in our area.

My second laugh was about a car that was parked in front of Kelve’s apartment. The person had parked beside the curb.  Water had melted and collected at that spot and then frozen the car in place. The tires were frozen into the water which was now ice – about ½ way up all of the hubcaps.

Oh boy, I wouldn’t want to go to sleep tonight knowing that was my car though I did laugh and shake my head.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.