|... railroad repair vehicles at rest ...|
Dalton was reading ghost stories from his IPad to us.
The rest of us were busy roasting marshmallows and listening to terrifying ghost stories.
1. Pancakes / Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream.
2. Storm on the Larch Hills Mountain Top with the sunlight breaking through from the evening west.
3. The wind blowing through my face while I was looking at Bastion Mountain on the other side of the lake.
|... purple clematis under the porch...|
5. Art’s rented boat, Wyona’s snacks, water fight extra-ordinaire, kayaks in the water, Ceilidh catching minnows, Hebe with her flippers on – all in the same hour.
6. Eating fresh cinnamon buns in the morning.
|... Thomas in a quiet moment of reflection ...|
8. Log rolling and staying on for 30 seconds
9. Making a fire with grandma and dad.
|... cooking at the island, this time cutting pineapple ...|
11. Loved having the teens, the teens, the teens around
12. Dinners on the porch while watching the sunset.
|David using his watergun to say goodbye to the Jarvis Family|
15. Diving into the lake (the cold COLD LAKE!)
16. Seeing the view?
17. Tubing with Uncle Art. Driving the boat.
|... CPR cleaning up after road repair at the stream ...|
19. Log rolling with cousins
20. Water tubing
21. Swimming and king of the dock
|... hot brown bread on the counter ...|