Friday, August 24, 2018

Duct Tape Jeans

Rebecca says I should be hanging out with a younger crowd. 

Like the 14 year olds, she said.

I was in the act of putting repairing the rip in my work jeans with duct tape when she made her comment.

I got the idea from Charlene McClung.

Now I have to go test the repair job and see if it really works.

I think it is really, really going to work and be far less air-conditioned than it was before.

Arta

(Writer's Note:  The duct tape only lasted 3/4 of one weeding session.  Duct tape as a tool for mending only gets a 75% rating. That it, it last only about 1 3/4 hours before ripping out.  So, good for a quick fix.  But it won't save those jeans.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.