Friday, August 24, 2018

Roof going on the Lot 5 Cabin

When we were putting the roof on the cabin on Lot 4, Anita Johnson was in Edmonton
and wanting to follow along as the work was done.

So here is the report for the roof work on Lot 5.
Here Marina is out doing some measuring while others
are up on the roof, working on the shingling.

I came around the corner of the truck and I was as surprised
to see her kneeling on the ground, as she was surprised to see me with my camera.

Ryan, Dan Wood's nephew on Marina's side
is on the roof with Dan.

I think I can see the reflection of Dave Wood
on the porch of the house, doing some cutting.


Dave was climbing the ladder and asked me if I remembered putting the roof
on this cabin 20 years ago.  In fact, he can remember me up on the roof.

That is a memory I have erased.


Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.