Wednesday, August 21, 2019

A New Used Piano

... just learning the tune ... no accompaniment for now ...
Richard and Miranda bought a piano. 

The movers tried to put it in my basement, but the piano just wouldn't turn the corner and go down the stairs.

So over to their house it went.

So far we only have one book to play from, one with folk tunes, 90% of which I don't know.

Alice and Michael were doing something else but Betty wanted to sing.

And she wanted to know what the song was about.

This one had phrases like eating sop, which required explanation. 

I sing the melody for her, give her an explanation of the song and she both sings and plays some of the keys on the top range of the piano as I do play my keys in the middle range.

Fun.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.