Thursday, December 6, 2018

Dressing a Queen

I am pretty sure you will be out to see the National Theatre's HD live presentation of Anthony and Cleopatra tonight, Rebecca.

You are 1/2 of a continent away from me, but still I will know you are there.

Look at this clip about dressing a Queen, Rebecca.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THX4Zfxo34M

I will check back in tonight after the theatre. 

Everyone here is too busy with other things to go.  I am going alone -- if only to look at the costuming after see that youtube 3 minute explanation of dressing Cleopatra.

Arta

1 comment:

  1. wow to the clip! i am gutted to not be able to go to see it tonight. i am waiting now for Jan 19!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.