Tuesday, December 4, 2018

First Man and 3 Women

Claire Foy in First Man (2018)
Catie, Rebecca and I went to see First Man today.

 The girls loved the show.

Or at least they stayed awake in the show.

I only missed the part where Neil Armstrong actually landed on the moon.  I woke up to the show just as he was having 3 weeks of quarantine.

It would have been nice to have seen the landing. The Dr. Pepper helped for the first half of the movie. I should have taken 2 cans.

I like to watch a movie right to the last of the credits.  This show has fantastic music that goes along with that part of the show.  I loved the deep drum -- like a heartbeat. 

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.