Wednesday, December 12, 2018

On contributing to a blog ...

PICS FOR A DUMB BLOG
Catherine went to a periodonist for her
6 month cleaning.  
That is what happens if you have gum disease.
Doral Johnson told me to blog quite a few years ago.

He said do it on a family space and let every reader contribute as they wish.

Make it open and accessible to all.

He was direct and said, "I am setting this up, but it is not my blog.  It belongs to everyone."

I took his words to heart and have had fun ever since, knowing it is not my blog but that it belongs to everyone.

PICS FOR A DUMB BLOG
The technition put Catherine in a massage
chair for the treatment.  As well, there are
headphones with music, the rhythm of the mustic
timed to the rhythm of the massage in the chair
I was thinking about this a few minutes ago as I was putting up Uncle Keith's obituary.

So easy for me to put it up and a gift for anyone who might be interested in the Scoville family.

I have a personal interest, since 1/2 of my DNA comes from that family.

PICS FOR A DUMB BLOG
II do not know if this is the
end of a full facial or what.
Afterall, I am just a dumb blogger.  AJ

Now on to a different thought, but somewhat related.

I took one of my grandchildren to the blog (larchhaven.blogspot.ca) and showed her what goes on in it.

The pictures were not that interesting to her, nor the text.

A little later I asked her if I could blog a picture of her.

She said, "Sure.  Put it up.  I don't care what you post on your dumb blog."

Weeks later I am still laughing.

Those are my thought "on contributing to a (dumb) blog" this morning.

Arta

PS  If you have been reading along with the pics, one more thing.  Catherine says that next time she goes to have her cleaning done, she is going to ask them if they could also do a manicure and a pedicure at the same time.

3 comments:

  1. Catherine said of the whole thing:
    "Chair massage, spa music, dental exam and baking soad tooth wash followed by hot towels. Only cost me $195."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't care what you put on your dumb blog .so good .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Richard,

    Thank you for not caring. I agree with you. No one should care. And you give me permission to put pics up of your kids, but they are getting older and now I have to get their permission. I haven't put any pics up of you lately. I only get to do that when you have gone hunting and I can get a picture of you beside the meat we are going to eat all winter. I love that meat. In fact, I am going to pull some out of the freezer right now. Thanks for not caring (about my dumb blog and putting pics or words up here).

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.