Thursday, March 31, 2022

Don't forget the Boba Tea

After our excusion to the Elgin Street Diner and then the Dance Show at the NAC, Axel wanted to stop to get Boba Tea.  He had looked up an address and checked out the hours they were open.  The boba tea shop in Aylmer where we live closes at 5pm so it's rare we get over there. But MEOW is open late in Ottawa, an and close to the NAC, so off we went.

Meow Tea

It's an adorably cat-themed shop so I made the kids let me take some photos of them. Axel chose Lychee fruit tea with Lychee gellies and Mango popping boba. You can see the beautiful layers in the drink.


 Naomi chose a Strawberry drink that has cream cheese blended into it (but no gellies or boba for Namoi, she does'nt like chewing her drinks).

By this time of the evening, they were pretty much done with photos....

2 comments:

  1. bahahaha. I can't wait until my kids start to give me the roll eyes pose for photos. I still get nice smiles for now. But they don't know yet that they have free will and can give me non-verbal ques about their feelings on photos. Houray! Nobody tell them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They don't know I posted this photo... that's my revenge.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.