Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Ranking Your Favorite Rob Dirk Illustrations

Rob Dirk did a series of illustrations for Arta as a thankyou for allowing him and Pam to stay at the Shuswap. 

Is anyone interested, either in a framed set of prints, or in sets of postcards? 

I curated 10 illustrations from his larger collection that seemed likely to be the most popular, 

I have grouped some in sets of three, that could be framed, and also below are the individual illustrations. The sets are suggestions only, if other configurations are preferred that is fine.

Please let me know if there is interest either in framed sets or postcards.
Series 1
Series 2
Series 3A
Series 3B


Series 3C

7 comments:

  1. I first think that I like Series 3A. There's something powerful about that underside view of the cabin. But then, I want them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Series 2 post cards for me please. My personal titles for them are: "running up the stairs," "memorized by the lake," and "playing in the creek." I loved studying your curated sets, Doral. I like your eye for "same but different."

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG. Amazing. I feel like I'm sitting back on the deck. I can't decide. Could I just take all 10 images as cards. I'd take 6 complete sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I want 6 complete sets like Catherine. Plus at least one I'd like to frame and put somewhere....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doral, can you tell us what medium Dirk used for these? Are they watercolour? Or digital? And yes, they are all stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love the idea of cards. Yes to 6 sets. I guess we should just look into cost per card.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.