Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Hey, just wanted to say hi.

 

Hey, people keep saying that they miss you.  I miss you too.  Just typing that made me cry.  So lets not think about that, you and I. 

Things are going well, I don’t need anything.  Let me know if there’s something to do, or if you’re in need. 

Kids are good.  Things are going well.  The kids are fun.  Michael is soft, Betty is fun, and Alice is working hard.  She is working so darn hard.  Miranda borrowed some chickens from a farmer, and they went back to the farm a couple of days ago.  That made Miranda sad.  : )  I've got to change my thought process here because even thinking about talking to you was a fun idea but now I’m having a hard time turning the emotions off.  I think I might have opened the flood gates.  No good.  It’ll be easier next time.

Maybe it’ll be easier next time.  Call me if you need me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi right back at you. typing that made me cry (not true, I was already crying from reading your note). Why did we get hearts that were too big for our bodies. Mine wants to break out of this rib cage and fly to your backyard... drink coffee with you and Miranda. But you are at work, the kids are at school, and Miranda is out being a feminist engineer -- fixing a broken water pipe while making the most beautiful birthday cake you could ask for. Her love language. Making things. Fixing things. Love to you both. Let's talk again soon.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.