Thursday, September 16, 2021

Skateboarding in Salmon Arm

Did you know the Salmon Arm hospital is actually called the Shuswap Lake General Hospital? And the gold sticker goes to the person who can tell me the name of the pond/park beside it.

Axel's favourite time to skate is in the evening.  This is where we ended up in early august -- to skate the path around the mini-lake. I didn't manage to get many photos of Axel skating -- I was walking and he pretty much took off.  But got some great shots of this lovely spot where he was born 13 years ago.

 It was fun to try to capture the sky and the lights in the fountain.



The willows are one of my favourite things about this park.




3 comments:

  1. I love these photos too! Duck Pond? Thats where we used to go to feed the ducks no? Or is that a different pond....

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.