Friday, November 13, 2009

Invitations To Join And Banner Photo

Invitations have been sent to several people regarding joining this Blog, but I would like to do so for others who would be interested in reading or participating. Here are the invitations that have been sent so far:

Woods: Moiya
Pillings: Glen, Janet
Johnsons: Kelvin Sr, Arta, Rebecca, Bonnie, Doral, Cathy, Kelvin Jr, Mary, Joachim, Anita, Eric, Leo, Miranda
Bates: Wyona

As I do not have everyone's emails, please add a comment to this post, with additional email addresses, and I will send invitations to those people.

Also, If you have a better photo of the Lake, or if you have a photo of the Cabins (from the lake) please email those to me, and I will change the banner photo at the top ot the Blog.
Thanks!

- Doral

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.