Sunday, November 29, 2009

Shuswap Pictures

Bonjour,


Not only did Grandpa & Grandma Pilling leave us wonderful place to bond, pot and enjoy each other, but also a stunning setting for photography. These are some of the best ones I have taken while on the property during different seasons of the year. Share your own pictures as well.



All I ask is that if you share my pictures with other people that you give me credit and all the money. :)




Tonia



PS. Now that I look at the pictures, I seem to be obsessed with the same view.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning photos, Tonia. I never see the view with all of the red in the clouds. Must be an evening view. I am so busy watching for the alpenglow on Bastion Mountain that I miss the colour you capture a little to the east. Must give my head a quarter turn more next summer.

    Arta

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one you have at the head of the blog Doral. So beautiful! Did you take that one? Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not take that one, although now I wish I could take the credit!

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.