Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Catie's first blog entry

me in a "bridal" dress and veil
Hi from Catie,
This is my first time that I am blogging and I decided that I should tell you all about what happened when I decided to dress up like I was a bride.

I tried to wear my baptism dress because of course it was white, but when I put it on it seemed very small because as you all know I wore it when I was eight but now I just turned eleven.

I'm sure you guys are all intrested where I got the veil from, and I surely didn't go out to the store and buy it,but I found it just sitting there on top of a pile of clothes that needed to be fixed in our house.

Oh yes! I almost forgot about the shoes. Well that was my favorite part. they were my sunday shoes from the summer. you can't really see it because the dress is covering but the shoes are stick high heels that are about 2 1/2 inches tall.

If you guys are wondering what that writing is on the wall beside me please don't scratch your brains but just let me tell you. It is a Korean text of a famous scripture in Moroni about charity. (It could also be found in Corinthians in the Bible.)

Catie Rayanna Jarvis

2 comments:

  1. Dressing up is so fun! My family had a costume box with all these left over Halloween costumes and other fun items in it. My prom dress from grade 12 even ended up in the box. Does your family have a costume box? Perhaps you can use the veil and the 'too small dress' and start one. They are really fun! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to find your first blog post! It has been almost 8 years since you wrote your first blog post. Your smile and your love for fashion are two things that time has not changed.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.