Tuesday, May 28, 2013

beads for my new necklace?

I have always loved Wyona's idea of making a necklace from her children's baby teeth. but I don't have enough kids (or enough teeth) to draw on. But maybe a nice pair of earrings?
gems for my collection?
Duncan did provide me with 4 new 'beads' for my collection today. After months of waiting for these 4 babyteeth to come out on their own, the orthodontist said they were stuck between other teeth, and sent us to the dentist to have them extracted. As it happens, after Duncan got 1. the gas 2. numbing gel on gums and 3. the needle with the freezing, the Dentist left him a lone for a few minutes. Duncan, noticing that he couldn't feel his gums very well, stuck his own hands in his mouth and pulled two of the teeth on his own. I suggested that we should get a discount on the final bill, but my argument was not successful.

2 comments:

  1. Re Richard's baby teeth:
    I was re-organizing my jewellery case and noticed that I have Richard's baby teeth, all coated with metal since they were soft and the dentist put metal caps on all of them. Do you want to use those as spacers with the four beautiful white teeth you have?

    We cannot be the only people who save children's baby teeth.

    Or? Maybe we are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing so hard. I can't believe Duncan pulled them out himself. Hillarious. Totally hillarious.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.