Tuesday, September 4, 2018

A Paucity of Sugar

Last night I couldn’t find anything good to eat in the house. I could think of peanut butter on some toast but I would have had to have walked out to the garage to get bread out of the freezer to toast, and that journey seemed too long. I just wanted some quick sugar.

This morning, on waking up, I realized I have about 3 bags of microwaveable popcorn left in the cupboard. And I really like pop corn, so that will do me for the rest of the week.

I am looking forward to the last three days here, eating just what is in the fridge (plenty of vegetables and fruit) and that popcorn. I always have the fallback of walking down to Moiya’s and Dave’s and eating them. But as you know, that walk is even further than the outside fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.