Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Road Trip to Vernon

Moiya and I took a road trip to Vernon, both of us enjoying the valleys and the farms and the hills, now in their autumn splendour.

The highlight of my trip may have been getting a new toner for my printer. Moiya pointed out that the cartridge costs more than some of the simpler printers now. Oh well.

I did have highlight number two.

Mmmm.  Nothing artful about the way
these scarves are draped.  And only
7 of 9 are in the pile.

Still, proof that I still like to buy scarves.
At the end of the season, in the real Canadian Superstore, scarves go on sale.

Moiya doesn’t have the drive that I do, to buy a few more.

Half price, then 30%, supplemented by who knows what other deep discount.

 When I get home I put them in a pile – all 9 of them, and then sort out which scarf cost what.

 Not that it matters.

I do make sure to put them in a pile and then wear each one once. I am on scarf number four this morning. Nine scarves for $56. I couldn’t be happier.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.