Saturday, June 12, 2021

Lessons from Grandmother Arta: It is always time to play... except when it isn't

I learned from my mom that you should always take time to stop and talk to the littlest of kids, ask them questions, and sit an listen with your full attention.  This has led to so many fun moments in my life.  I also learned from her that play is important.  I always try to find time to play with my niblings when I am in Calgary and staying on 26th Avenue.

Most recently, when I was there we pulled out a game Uncle Leo had gifted them.  Rumble in the House.  It has only two rules -- but is so much fun.  I recommend it to anyone.











1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun game and the children have smiles on their faces.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.