Friday, January 14, 2022

Where is Kenneth Copeland when you need him!!

 

I got really sick Thursday morning and Miranda convinced me not to go into work. I can't get tested for covid because Alberta doesn't have any testing right now?!?  

By Saturday noon I'm feeling almost fine to get back to it.... Except my nose won't stop dripping. 

Now I take that back. I try to do some work and I get tired after bring up and around for an hour. 

Mirandas parents have some rapid tests that they bought last month and haven't used. So they brought them over to us today. I'm feeling fine, but I'm still and officially sick with the covid. 

My leprocy is official.  Where's that guy who cures the lepers. 





Apparently Kenneth can even heal me through the T.V. screen. I gotta sign up for cable.






8 comments:

  1. For a small donation, I can heal you through this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go you covid. Go you complex and novel version of a virus YOU GO! Please provide your credit card number...

      Delete
    2. Hey, I thought you were the one who wasn't going to read the blog anymore Bonnie! I caught you red handed!!!

      Delete
  2. First off, you and Miranda have amazing babies.... but at a first glance I just saw the first photo of this blog and thought it was a pregnancy test. So I was so relieved that you only had covid Bwahahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are pregnant with beautiful and virulent life forms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Virulent is a lovely descriptor....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stay well. Glad it is just a drippy nose. Hope everyone else in your house gets through this Omnicron relatively easily. I got 5 rapid tests at home from the pharmacy. Used one last week when I had a sore throat, and sadly it was negative so I had to go to work. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just say Kenneth Copeland has appeared to me in several nightmare's since I read this post... Terrifying.

    ReplyDelete

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.