Being in the Main a Blog of the Life and Times of the Wood, Robertson, Pilling, McLoone, Johnson, and Bates Families
Saturday, December 29, 2012
Christmas in Montreal
Christmas at the Jarvis Home. A picture is worth a thousand words.
Highlights of the day
1. Hearing Hebe say "It's all for me" when she saw the gifts from Santa
2. Watching Hebe feel the hair on her new doll, then feel her own hair, at which point she exlaimed "parait" meaning "they are the same"
3. Fondue Chinoise with the Jarvis clan Christmas Eve
4. Choosing and decorating a Christmas Tree
5. Special handmade gifts from my kids. (Stocking ornaments for my tree from Rebecca, poetry from Catie, and coupons from Thomas
6. Playing the present game with Naomi. Every gift was candy so there were no losers.
7. Sleeping in on Boxing Day
8. Games, movies, snacks, cousins, merriment, etc
9 Watching Dad's video of A Child's Christmas in Wales.
10. Memories of great time together as a family. Can hardly wait until next year.