Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Chinese New Year

Chinese New Year has come and gone. Wyona gave me a box of decorations from her overflow of lanterns and hanging good-luck talismans. Now ... can I find them. The good thing about looking for these treasuires has been that I have found other things: mortgage papers I have mislaid; rice that I had stored under a desk and forgotten about; a box of unpacked documents, brought back from the lake so that I could take care of them.

Our house is going to celebrate the Year of the Sheep by having a pot luck on the 19th. I am bringing hot and sour soup and egg foo yung, but I could my mind any time between them for Cantonese noodles and sweet and sour pork have been on my mind lately.

And then I find out I can’t get to the party that we are having.  I have an appointment somewhere else.

Just goes to prove, all of the fun is in the planning.

My wish for everyone is ... lots of red paper money.

Arta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are using a Mac, you cannot comment using Safari. Google Chrome, Explorer or Foxfire seem to work.